A couple of weeks ago I got nominated for a Liebster Award. Cue fireworks – although the picture above has nothing at all to do with me receiving the Liebster Award; it’s just a nice one I found going back through my Flickr – which is a good thing to do as a starting point if you ever get asked to list random facts about yourself.
Listing 11 random facts is a requirement of the Liebster Award. It’s a lot harder than it sounds. In fact, it took me so long to psych myself up to write these facts that I’m afraid you’ll have to come back next week for my 11 blog nominations (something else the Liebster requires – see the full list here).
Sorry about that – in the meantime, here’s those facts:
1. I managed to go to Glastonbury and have the photo (above) taken without getting any mud on me. I also ironed my cardigans before going. For some reason my friend Laura thought that was funny.
2. I love dogs – I have a black mini schnauzer called Fifi. I take her for an hour’s walk in the park pretty much every day.
3. I’ve got two sisters. I’m the middle one.
4. I can tell your fortune with Tarot cards.
5. I used to run a sound-system.
6. I once wrote a short story called “Hoxton Babylon”.
7. Jemima is not my real first name.
8. I can speak Spanish.
9. I support Arsenal.
10. The one thing my daughter says I cook better than her dad is pancakes.
11. I’m going to Disneyland this summer.